June 28, 2007

Live Blogging Movie Review

Christopher: what the hell are you watching?
me: night at the museum (kids movie)
Christopher: oh yes, saw the trailer
me: ben stiller, dick van dyke, robin williams??
it looks cute?
mickie roonie!!
Christopher: I dunno.
me: ?
Christopher: omg
me: not a good ansswer
Christopher: you're getting senile
me: "he looks like a wierdie"
Christopher: oh he was weird alright
me: (oh did i get the wrong guy?)
(the little short one?)
andy rooney?
Christopher: child prodigy in the 30s or something
me: mickie roonie?
Christopher: mickie roonie
me: yeah he says to ben stiller: "You look like a weirdie"
hee
Christopher: child star -- obnoxious little brat
me: YES
dick van dyke looks great
Christopher: never grew out of it, either
me: he musta kicked the bottle
or maybe that was his brother.
Christopher: maybe you're thinking the Dutch Masters painter?
Van Dyke
16th century?
me: oh yeah
sure
Christopher: or the cigars
me: DVD says (that's dick van dyke): "No foolin around in here--this stuff's really old."
Christopher: Ernie Kovacks
what the fuck are you watching???
me: Night at the Museum!!!!!
you goober!
i told you
dvd
rental
Christopher: I thought that was a NEW movie
a remake?
me: RENTALLLLL
MENTALLLL
no dick van dyke is in it NOW
he's a security guard
micki roony's in it NOW
Christopher: no, listen: there is a NEW movie about being trapped in a museum at night
me: as a short old man
YES THIS IS IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Christopher: just came out recently
me: OMG you r a freak
are you fucking with me?
Christopher: so how are all these OLD fuckers in it?
me: that is what i am WATCHING
THEY ARE IN IT
THEY ARE OLD
security guards
they're like NUTS
ben stiller's in it too
he is not old
Christopher: no: YOU are like NUTS
me: why do you think i'm saying DVD looks GOOD (dick van dyke)
i mean GOOD FOR 100.
Christopher: and why do you keep telling me you've been stiller?
is that like "It's quiet. Too quiet..."
me: OMG TAKE ANOTHER PILL
ok he's in the museum now
by hisself
and its nighttime
Christopher: OK.
me: and it sure's ben stiller
Christopher: are you going to chat me the entire movie???
me: only if you don't keep telling me i'm nuts
Christopher: you are weirder than me by far
me: he's singing earth wind and fire on the intercom system
Christopher: dig yourself
me: nah
Christopher: you've lost all control
me: i am so blogging this
Christopher: right now? as we speak?
me: DONT GO IN THAT DOOR BEN!
no later
so i don't ruin the ending
Christopher: LOOK OUT!!!
me: for all the friends out there.
UGH OH
Christopher: spoiler alert
me: the BIG STATUE isn't where he left it
oooooo
Christopher: oh MG
me: "Cecil? Ok very funny cecil!! what is this a david copperfield thing?"
Christopher: O MY G
OM GOD
me: get ready to jump
wait
waaaaait
Christopher: JUMP
whoops
me: nope not yet
waaait
Christopher: too soon?
me: ooooo
YAAAAAA!!!!
Christopher: JUMPPPPPPPP
me: HOLY MOVIN DINOSAUR BATMAN!!!
Christopher: did I make it?
me: he's never ben stiller.
Christopher: WTF?
me: AHAHAHAHAHA
now he's running but the dinosaur is chasing him
oooo good effects
run ben
run
run
RUN!!!
Christopher: images in mirror may be closer than they appear...
me: ooo he's hiding behind the desk
Christopher: running already!
me: but the dino is big
Christopher: hide hide hide
me: OH DEAR
the dino just picked up the desk
Christopher: OMFG
me: Ohhh!!!!!!!!!
Christopher: YIKES
me: the dinosaur just wants to play fetch!!!
Christopher: DON'T EAT ME!!!
me: instruction number 1:
"Throw the bone"
Christopher: you realize this is totally insane, right?
me: he's playing fetch
awe
isn't that CUTE!!!!
he's a goooood dinosaur
Christopher: awwww
me: how cuuuuuute
Christopher: give him a cracker
me: he's like kitty kitty except bigger
he's playing fetch
wagging his skeleton tail
Christopher: we talking a Tyranosaurus Rex here?
me: yep
Christopher: HFS
me: it kind of shakes the building when he runs
Christopher: baboom baboom
me: ok now the elephant's on the lose
i think it's a wooley mammoth
Christopher: HFS
me: ok it's getting confusing now
Christopher: HFS
me: too many living characters
i may have to go pay attention
Christopher: what you mean GETTING???
me: the natives are after him
Ugh oh
Christopher: jesus
me: on the elevator
he's going up
wshew
Christopher: I may have to go rent this
me: "Oh mandy" is playing on musak.
i think it's better in chat
Christopher: this is definitely lo-fidelity this way
I can't SEE
what's happening
me: oh right
i forgot
Christopher: I have to take your word for it
what if you're lying to me
me: oh well there's a pretty Indian girl, and i don't mean East.
Christopher: what if you're really watching Gone With the Wind?
me: sackajewea
louis and clarke
Christopher: toss me another sack o' jaweea
me: Huns
the Huns are after him
Christopher: very postmodern
me: wow
Christopher: transtemporal
me: it does look like the rochester museum came to life
know what else i rented?
Christopher: HFS
what
me: black snake moan
Christopher: oh cool -- Samuel L
me: yepper
i won't chat thru that one
you may haveta get it
Christopher: tell me how that one is
me: wow ostraches are BIG
Christopher: might just
me: like TALL
Christopher: this chat is going into the museum too
me: oh right
Christopher: the Museum of Weirdness
me: HANG IT ON THE WALL BATMAN
It's goin' to the blog
Christopher: what is this fucking movie called again?
me: i think it's night at the museum
oooo the monkey got his keys
Christopher: I Think It's Night At the Museum?
me: Night the Museum
Christopher: what a weird title
oh
this is too exciting for me. I have to go take me calm-down pills
Christopher: check me later, see if there's still a pulse
me: ok
you be careful in there
there's lions and all kinds a shit on the loose

---