December 28, 2005

One Question for Microsoft

Now that you hijacked me away from firefox with a single click of the mouse that has me regretting my spasm, how do I unmake IE my default browser?


Anonymous said...

er.. eh? Firefox should ask you whenever it starts, if it's not the default internet thingy.

Keep on writing, sister.

Jeneane Sessum said...

but it's not--it's been all day and I can't get IE to stop taking over. Maybe I ought to restart my laptop. Yah--I'll try that and open firefox first. See if it asks me.

okay. write away. thx!

misterorange said...

When in Firefox, go to Tools -> Options. On the General section you should see a "Default Browser" section with a "CHECK NOW" button. Use it and say YES.

Hope this helped :)

Jeneane Sessum said...

Just dd it--THANK YOU!!!