April 26, 2006

Dear Julie (as if) of America West Airlines Customer Service

Hello Julie, our customer service supervisor from America West Airlines, whose name I bet is something more like Sandra. Julie I have been thinking about you all day, visions of what I might do with my Visa debit card you so mightily scoff at, the one I used to give your company $560, which is, coincidentally the amount I pay for health insurance because I had the balls to try and make a go of my own business when I couldn't stand my job anymore.

Julie, woman to woman, you need a new job. To get laid. To visit your psychic. SOMETHING. If you're that unhappy where you feel compelled to treat customers as though they are about to launch a hostile takeover of your business and your square little world, then for goodness sake, put in your resignation letter and get a job at The Container Store. Big Lots. Something. But not as an America West customer service rep.

There is a better life for you Julie. Somewhere.

You don't have to be such a hater. Lose that zero and get yourself a hero. Turn that frown upside down. Add value to people's lives. Go to the bookstore, and pick up the latest new age best seller. Get in Touch with the Core of Your Being so that you can become happier, healthier -- mindbodyandspirit.

One world, Julie. One love. One life.

Julie. Every time I look at my Visa debit card I will think of you and America West Airlines and your horrible Customer Service and how we won't fly with you again, and I will remember the last words I said to you:

"I'm glad I'm a blogger."


Tags: , , , , , = Powered by Qumana